Project was to develop and publish a conference publication after the California State University (CSU) Chancellor’s Office (CO) 2017 STEM Conference that the CO held to establish a collaborative research group that seeks to enhance STEM education.
Dr. Ziegfeld collaborated with Dr. Ganesh Raman (Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research) at five stages:
- Develop a plan for what elements the conference publication would include
- Attend the conference in Long Beach, CA, and take notes on significant presentation elements
- Analyze conference results to determine common themes and notable developments/trends
- Draft and revise an introduction based on results of the analysis
- Assemble document elements for CSU’s publications group, work with that group as it laid out the publication, and monitor production