We cover the whole process—needs assessment, requirements, status inventory, gap analysis, media allocation, content planning, development, editing, testing, installation, maintenance, update.
Biology, courseware design and development, electronic screen design and guidelines, literature, project management for contract proposal and electronic product teams, online editing, technical writing
Range of modes and platforms, from conventional classroom, to computer-based training, DVD, video, and simulation.
- System, curriculum, & courseware designs for program-level training projects
- Media allocation analyses
- Trained development teams
- Electronic courseware (also known as distance learning, electronic learning, and online learning), DVDs, videos
- Conventional training handbooks
Other Sample Education and Training Titles
- Maintenance Training on F-18 Aircraft: 800 hour of computer-based training (CBT); at the time, the largest CBT project ever undertaken
- T-45 Aircraft Pilot Training
- Me in the Future: A Science Program for Special Education (Book)